ps-Barely Seeds /Jau (जौ) 200g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 30.00
Most Hindu pujas and homes use jau or barely grains for prayer and other religious occasions.
- Jau (Barley) is a major cereal grain.
- It is one of the first cultivated grains and a member of the grass family.
- Jau’s benefits aren’t limited to digestion. It is a must have item in Navratri Puja.
- Jau grains represent prosperity, growth and wealth. They are planted in the pooja room of the house during Navratri Festival. If the barely grows tall, it brings good fortune to the family.
- It is the symbol of the first fruit of the harvest.
- Jau also used while praying Lord Shiva to get rid of misfortunes and evil things in life. We sell fresh Jau for religious pujas at a reasonable price.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.