ps-Barely Seeds /Jau (जौ) 200g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 30.00
Most Hindu pujas and homes use jau or barely grains for prayer and other religious occasions.
- Jau is one of many grains with holy beliefs and hence is used during performing hawans to signify abundance and growth.
- It is one of the first cultivated grains and a member of the grass family.
- Jau’s benefits aren’t limited to digestion. It is a must have item in Navratri Puja.
- Jau is also one of the major ingredients that are sprouted for Jamara for the Tika Ceremony during Dashain.
- It is the symbol of the first fruit of the harvest.
- Jau also used while praying Lord Shiva to get rid of misfortunes and evil things in life.
- We sell fresh Jau for religious pujas at a reasonable price.
- Jau 200gm of packet.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.