ps-Nepali Kagaj (नेपाली कागज) 10 sheets
₨ 1.00 ₨ 90.00
- Nepali Paper is easy and fairly cheap to process ending up in a beautiful finished product.
- Because of its long standing durability Lokta Paper is used for permanent purposes.
- Natural fiber touch, slightly rougher than ordinary machine made paper.
- Nepali Paper is also use to make bateko dhoop by using different mixed ingredient.
- In foreign countries there are many other uses because of the way it looks ranging from wallpaper, lampshades, to cards and wrapping paper.
- Nepali Kagaj size is 32inch by 21 inch.approx.
- Handmade Nepali paper is called Lokta paper (NEPALI KAGAJ) because it is made from the Lokta plant.
- This plant grows in the both the jungle and mountainous areas of Nepal.
- This paper is soft,light and slightly rough-grained.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.