ps-Nepali Kagaj (नेपाली कागज) 200 sheets
₨ 0.00 ₨ 1,045.00
- Nepali Paper is easy and fairly cheap to process ending up in a beautiful finished product.
- Because of its long standing durability Lokta Paper is used for permanent purposes.
- Natural fiber touch, slightly rougher than ordinary machine made paper.
- Nepali Paper is also use to make bateko dhoop by using different mixed ingredient.
- In foreign countries there are many other uses because of the way it looks ranging from wallpaper, lampshades, to cards and wrapping paper.
- Nepali Kagaj size is 32inch by 21 inch.approx.
- Handmade Nepali paper is called Lokta paper (NEPALI KAGAJ) because it is made from the Lokta plant.This plant grows in the both the jungle and mountainous areas of Nepal. This paper is soft,light and slightly rough-grained.
- Lokta Paper is mostly made in the mountainous districts of Nepal. This is because there was very little industry there and this provides jobs where there was otherwise little work.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.