ps-Plain Khada (सादा खादा)
₨ 0.00 ₨ 30.00
- Plain Khada is usually made of silk, though there is no standard dimension, mostly it will be a little more than two meters in length and about one-quarter of at the meter in a breath.
- While it is suitable to use Khada on any kind of occasion or offer it to anybody to express your good wishes.
- Plain Khada finds its place in social ceremonies like birth, graduation, wedding, or any form of the celebratory function to symbolize the greetings and good wishes the giver on those occasions.
- Plain Khada, however, can also be used on the funeral ceremonies to extend the condolence and sympathies.
- Besides, it can also be offered to items for auspiciousness, such as vehicles upon departure as a wish for peace and safety, or to yaks for flourish and harvest when the spring sowing begins, and so on.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.