ps-Red Colour Khada (रातो खादा)
₨ 0.00 ₨ 80.00
- Red Clour Khada is usually made of silk, though there is no standard dimension, mostly it will be a little more than two meters in length and about one-quarter of at the meter in a breath.
- While it is suitable to use Khada on any kind of occasion or offer it to anybody to express your good wishes.
- Red Colour Khada finds its place in social ceremonies like birth, graduation, wedding, or any form of the celebratory function to symbolize the greetings and good wishes the giver on those occasions.
- Red Colour Khada, however, can also be used on the funeral ceremonies to extend the condolence and sympathies.
- It is also common to put Khada around the neck of people dear to you when they go away from home to some distant places, similarly, the red ceremonial scarf is also used to welcome near and dear ones when they return from other places.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.