ps-Mayur Pwakh (मयुर प्वाख) 5pcs
₨ 1.00 ₨ 125.00
- The peacock has long, green feathers that form a “train.”
- These feathers are decorated with eye like patterns in bright blue and brown.
- Peacock feather' is very important in Hinduism. The peacock feather is not only dear to Lord Krishna but also to Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Lakshmi, Indradev, Lord Karthikeya and Lord Ganesh.
- The peacocks are symbolic of re-growth and rejuvenation, royalty, respect, honor, and integrity. They are also a symbol of beauty, love, and passion.
- It is very good and auspicious. Peacock feathers remove negative energy from home, attract good luck and fortune, and remove financial obstacles.
- Peacock feathers are inhabited by all the deities and all the nine planets which removes the faults of every planets.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.