ps-Nanglo (नाग्लो) 18 inch
₨ 0.00 ₨ 270.00
Nanglo is a flat round woven tray made up of bamboo.
• It is made up of thin bamboo pieces called Choya.
• Nanglo is an indispensable part of every Nepali kitchen.
• It is used for sifting grain and used to separate dust particles from paddy, rice, dal, beans, and other cereals.
• In Newari culture it is worshiped in Mha puja along with broom (kucho), chulo, cilauta & gagri.
• In Gathemangal (a festival celebrated in the memory of mythical demon Ghantakarna's death) people worship Nanglo by painting raxhyas (demons) face on it and let the nanglo wash away by Bagmati river.
• It is very important in Nepali weddings and used vastly to carry diyo in tihar festival.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.