ps-Rato Chandan/Roli Kumkum (रोलि कुम-कुम) 20g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 40.00
- Roli Kumkum is a powder used for social and religious markings in India/Nepal.
- It is made from turmeric or any other local materials.
- The turmeric is dried and powdered with a bit of slaked lime, which turns the rich yellow powder into a red color.
- Roli is used as a Shubh item in the Poojas.
- It is a symbol of happiness, auspiciousness and is considered holy for being used in prayers.
- The color of Roli is Red as when turmeric is roasted at very high temperatures, it turns red in color.
- Red is also the color of Vermillion (Sindur) which is the representation of marital status.
- Females put a streak of Vermillion in their head and forehead as a symbol of representing their marital status. It is also to keep a long life to their husbands by taking away all their problems and griefs.
- Roli can be used both for Puja and for putting on the head or forehead.
- Rato Chandan/Roli Kumkum 20g.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.