ps-Makhmal Rudraksha Mala (मखमल रुद्राक्ष माला) 54 Bead
₨ 1.00 ₨ 125.00
- Makhmal Rudraksha Mala is a string of beads used mostly for meditation purposes.
- Some people wear Makhmal Rudraksha Mala to balance their energies and to cure certain diseases.
- Rudra is one of Lord Shiva's Vedic names and Akṣa means 'teardrops'. So it also means Lord Rudra's (Lord Shiva's) teardrops.
- The Rudraksha bead acts like a protective guard that safeguards its wearer from negative energies.
- Rudraksha bead helps resolve these problems by stabilizing our body and having calming effect on our heart and senses.
- Makhmal Rudraksh Mala for men and women.
- Good for daliy japa and wearing purpose.
- Makhmal Rudraksha Mala with 54 Beads.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.