ps-Rudrakshya Mala (रुद्राक्ष माला) 108 Bead
₨ 1.00 ₨ 200.00
- Rudraksha Mala is a string of beads used mostly for meditation purposes.
- Some people wear Rudraksha Mala to balance their energies and to cure certain diseases.
- Rudra is one of Lord Shiva's Vedic names and Akṣa means 'teardrops'. So it also means Lord Rudra's (Lord Shiva's) teardrops.
- The Rudraksha bead acts like a protective guard that safeguards its wearer from negative energies.
- Rudraksha bead helps resolve these problems by stabilizing our body and having calming effect on our heart and senses.
- Rudraksh Mala for men and women.
- Good for daliy japa and wearing purpose.
- Rudraksha Mala with 108 Beads.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.