ps-Rudrakshya Mala (रुद्राक्ष माला) 108 Bead Small 9mm
₨ 0.00 ₨ 215.00
- Rudraksha Mala is a seed that is used as a prayer bead in Hinduism especially in Shaivism.
- Mala length is around 20 inches.
- Rudraksha Mala for Men and Women.
- Good for Japa and wearing purpose.
- When they are ripe, rudraksha seeds are covered by a blue outer shell and are sometimes called blueberry beads.
- Rudraksha is considered as incarnation of Bhagwan Shiva. The person who wears Rudraksha possess a good health, is respected by all and leads of prosperous life.
- It is also a kind of shield against negative energies. Atharva Veda and Shiva Puraan mention how Rudraksha helps to get positive energies to your advantage to lead a happy and prosperous life.
- Rudraksha Mala 9mm 108 beads.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.