ps-Premium Sindur (सिन्दुर) 50g
₨ 0.00 ₨ 80.00
- This sindur is specially worn by women in newari culture on the occasion of wedding,diwali and so on.
- The sindur is first applied to the women by her husband on the day of her wedding; this is called the Sindoor Daanam ceremony.
- It is always applied in the centre and is a symbol of female energy.
- It is also used in Puja as a decorative element for the statues and idols of godesses.
- The main evidence of original sindur heavy in weight.
- Premium Sindur 50g packet.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.