ps-Red Betel Nut/Rato Supari (रातो सुपारी) 200g
₨ 1.00 ₨ 520.00
- Rato Supari is considered an auspicous ingredient in many hindu and buddhists rituals.
- It is believed that the hard Supari nut also signifies strength, longevity and prosperity.
- Due to its round shape, Supari is used in Navagraha Puja as where it represents the Grahas like Mangal, Rahu, Ketu and Surya.
- It also represents Hindu deities like Brahma, Yama, Varun and Indra.
- The supari is symbolic of the nut of the ego that must be offered on the altar of God.
- Rato Supari 200g of packet.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.