₨ 20.00 ₨ 20.00
- Sisters put the saptarangi tika (seven-coloured tika) on their brothers, and these colours are regarded as a reflection of sunlight.
- It symbolizes sister’s wish for her brother to be powerful like the sun.
- They are the colours of a rainbow and signify newness.
- The seven colours are able to reflect the changes one has to go through his/her life.
- It represents the diversity of life. They are the optimistic colours of life.
- Each packet contains all seven colors in separate re-sealable bags.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.